Cruise Holidays Names 2011 President’s Circle Members
Minneapolis, MN (November 23, 2011)—Cruise Holidays, North America’s most successful cruise-specialty retail franchise, unveiled a distinguished list of members for its prestigious 2011 President’s Circle. The President’s Circle is made up of the top Cruise Holidays stores and virtual offices. The winners are chosen on the basis of business revenue as well as year-over-year growth.
This year, the following Cruise Holidays franchise owners or Cruise Holidays affiliates were honored as 2011 Cruise Holidays President’s Circle members:
- Cruise Holidays of Annapolis & Frederick (Maryland) – Jayne & John Bongard
- Cruise Holidays of Burlington (Ontario) – Carol & Terry Patterson and Debbie Pickett
- Cruise Holidays of Clarkson (Mississaugua, Ontario) – Zaneta & Joe Rochemont
- Cruise Holidays of Etobicoke (Ontario) – Krista Garney Cluett
- Cruise Holidays of Kansas City (Missouri) – Mimi & Mark Comfort
- Cruise Holidays of Lawrence Park (Toronto, Ontario) – Dianne & Peter Neubauer
- Cruise Holidays of Marlboro (Englishtown, NJ) – Ira & Helene Kaplan)
- Cruise Holidays of Nanaimo (British Columbia) – Shawn Kilner
- Cruise Holidays of New Milford (Connecticut) – Tinker Hickey & Lynn Strawson
- Cruise Holidays of Oakville (Ontario) – Lola & Georges Vassilliadis
- Cruise Holidays of Paramus (New Jersey) – Bob Wolf
- Cruise Holidays of Scarborough (Ontario) – Kitty Tam
- Cruise Holidays at the Stateline (Seekonk, Massachusetts) – Joe & Kathy Petkunas
- Cruise Holidays of Topeka (Kansas) – Dick & Judy Knoll
- Cruise Holidays of Viera (Melbourne, FL) – Larry & Lynda Jackson
- Cruise Holidays of White Rock (British Columbia) – Nicky Armstrong
- Cruise Holidays of Woodinville (Washington) – Rich Skinner & Steve Sibley
- Cruise Brothers, a Cruise Holidays affiliate; (Cranston, Rhode Island) – Steven Gelfuso
- Cruise Travel Outlet, a Cruise Holidays affiliate; (Salem, NH) – Bill Walsh
- Jim Carey, Cruise Holidays – virtual office (Washington)
- Sheri Clarke, Cruise Holidays – virtual office (Kentucky)
- Colleen Turner, Cruise Holidays – virtual office (Washington)
"While it’s important to recognize all of our President’s Circle recipients for their individual accomplishments as business owners, we want the world to know that the reason they have reached this level of success is because they offer the best customer experience possible to each and every one of their clients,” said Mark Schiffner, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Cruise Holidays. "When you, as a client, are receiving your cruise advice from a member of the President’s Circle, you are dealing with the best.”
As part of their recognition, President’s Circle honorees will sail aboard the Queen Mary 2, on a trans-Atlantic crossing, which will take place in June 2012.
The President’s Circle honorees were recognized at a special ceremony during the 2011 Cruise Holidays Annual Convention, which was held November 5-12, 2011, aboard Holland America Line’s ms Eurodam.
For franchising information, email email@example.com or call 1.800.824.1481.